Monday, February 05, 2007
Justine Day 17, Harley and RRs
My doctor appointment went pretty much as I expected. I'm off work this week and will be returning 3 mornings a week next week, for 2 weeks, then I'll gradually increase my daily working hours until I'm back full time. Boss is ready for me to get back.

It's absolutely beautiful outside today and I was able to capture a picture of Harley that shows how much she's looking less and less like a fat puppy and more and more like a skinny IG. She's such a stinker and when she's not sleeping she's pestering Bandit or getting into something. All of her adult teeth are poking through her gums now so she's chewing less, thank goodness.

















For some reason I had a hard time concentrating on Justine last week, so I didn't get as much stitching done as I would have liked. I think it might be because I sort of dislike stitching those sparse looking little trees and unfortunately there are several of them on pages 7-8. This progress picture is of what I got done compared to the detailed photo I showed when I finished the week before last.

Working on Justine with Vikki Clayton silks has made me change my mind about using them on Houses and Village of Hawk Run Hollow. I don't think I'm going to have enough of a couple of colors on Justine and I'm concerned about dye lots, especially since I experienced it with The Token. They're both large designs and I just don't want to chance it. I'm going to use the recommended NPI instead and since I'm in no great hurry to start either design so I will just purchase a few at a time when someone has them on sale.

Today is the first mail date of the Spot RR I'm participating in. I chose a 28ct stitch band and I'm not really caring what type of spots are stitched, but have requested no quaker type medallions since I already have a couple of my own designs, plus a RR, that contains them. There are 6 of us participating.

Today is Castle Sampler day, but I don't feel like pulling it out. Actually, I don't feel like stitching at all right this moment.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Terri at 12:56 PM |