Monday, August 21, 2006
So close I can taste it!
I really thought I was going to have a happy dance to share today. I am so close to finishing Strawberry Garden. All I need to do is stitch the letter in the upper right corner and do the blanketstitch in the blue flowers. I frogged them because they looked horrible since I had never done a blanketstitch inside of a design before. I know I won't have time to work on it today, since my class starts tonight and since I have no idea what type of homework I'm going to have I don't know when I'll be able to work on it again. Aaaaaaarrrrrrgh!

I've just about decided that the next project I'll finish is Shepherd's Bush's Christmas Drawers. I really want to finish 2 WIPs before starting another new item but if you look at what's in my left hand column you'll see a lot of really large projects. Once it gets to my only having large projects to work on I'll do 20 hours on 2 of them before starting another project. I'm determined to only start smallish projects, which shouldn't be very hard since I have a ton of smalls that I want to stitch. I have not forgotten about the poll I posted (upper right column).

I also have Houses of Hawk Run Hollow and Village of Hawk Run Hollow in my to-do pile, but I'll just consider one square of those projects to be a new start. Then there's Marquoir de Justine. Sigh. Will I ever get stitched all that I want to stitch? And look down below! I just bought more. I think it's hopeless, but it sure will be fun to try to finish it all!
 
posted by Terri at 10:12 AM |