Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Back to school
I started acclimating myself back into society today by going to class.  It meets twice a week from 9:30 – 10:50.  It’s a professor I’m very familiar with and the subject matter is general Business Law.  This is supposed to be my last class for my degree.  Husband drove me and took my car and got it detailed while I was in class.  Isn’t he a keeper!  Next week he’ll drive me again, and then I’m on my own.  I will admit that I’m breaking the lifting limitations set by the doctor but there’s no getting around that unless Husband carries my books to and from class.  I think that’s asking a little too much, though.  I have a ton of reading to do before Monday.

It looks like Harley is another cat in dog’s clothing.  I came home to find yarn strewn all over my living room.  Oh the joys of a new puppy…who can climb.

Instead of working on Justine yesterday, I worked on signing The Token since my fibers have arrived.  The fiber is definitely not the same color but a tad darker.  This is not the first instance I’ve heard that Vikki’s changes to numbers is not the same fiber color.  So far I’ve stitched “Wrought by Terri MaidenName LastName while in the company of Bandit [bone] Harley [heart] Melissa LastName…”  Today I will work on adding the other 4-5 names of the stitchers who have been present while I stitched.
 
posted by Terri at 12:19 PM |