Thursday, August 31, 2006
What are you doing this weekend?
For Americans, this coming weekend is Labor Day weekend. It means we don't labor for 3 days! LOL I will be laboring around my house, mostly in my stitching room. Now that I have pictures posted, and you're all talking about how "organized" my very unorganized room looks, I really want to get it cleaned up so I can show you what true organization looks like...or at least what I planned for it to look like.

To be honest I have 2 reasons for doing this. 1) I really want it organized so I can see what I really want to keep; and 2) I need to find Christmas Drawers and With My Needle's Quaker Needlework Treasures. I have all the faith in the world that I'll get lots of stitching time this weekend since Husband has informed me he's surfing every morning. Lots of stitching time means I should be able to finish the next RR piece (which isn't even due to be mailed until October 30) and Christmas Drawers. Finishing Christmas Drawers will mean that I've finished 2 of my WIPs and I can start a new project. And since so many of you were kind enough to participate in my poll, my next new project will be Quaker Needlework Treasures.

My plan is to get up with Husband and stitch while he's gone so the rest of the day we can do whatever. He usually gets up around 5:30 (yes, that's a.m.) and is usually back around 9. That's a lot of stitching time! I still haven't decided if I'm going to try to stitch straight through on QNT, or if I'll work on it for 10 hours and rotate between it and the next 2 WIPs I plan on working on (which will probably be Hillside Samplings Folk Art Hornbook and Dimples' Haiku). I do have everything for QNT though and am really looking forward to starting it. This will be my first little needlebook and drawstring bag and both items contain stitching elements I have never attempted before.
 
posted by Terri at 9:11 AM |