Saturday, January 20, 2007
Justine Day 9 and The Token HD
I've started on Page 4 of Justine. The second line of letters is almost as wide as the design will be. There's only the viney-border on that side left to add to the width. I only worked on Justine one day this week because the fibers came in for The Token so I finished "signing" it. As I said earlier I'm disappointed that the fiber didn't match, but it still looks good, IMHO.

I will be sending The Token and a Blackbird Designs finish to Jill Rensel for framing as soon as I return to work. The next Long Dog Samplers design I'll stitch will be Bienvenue, which I received as a RAK from Annette. I'm going to modify it to read something like "established in 1981" which is when DH and I got married. I haven't decided on a fiber or fabric yet.

Nothing much going on here this weekend so I'm hoping to get a lot of time in on French Alphabet Sampler. The last photo I showed was a bit too gold because of the flourescent lighting. Hopefully I can take a better picture Monday morning with better lighting.
 
posted by Terri at 12:14 PM |