Thursday, March 02, 2006
Thank goodness it's almost Friday.

Thank you to all of you have are voting in my poll (see upper right column).

And thank you for the continued concern about my toe. I can actually walk almost normal on it this morning as long as I have my shoe on.

Class went by so fast last night! We’re up to writing patent claims, and let me tell you it’s so much fun! I’ve never laughed so hard as I did last night when we were trying to describe this sauna eye goggle thingy. I could just picture a bunch of agents and attorneys sitting around in a room brainstorming away at $400 an hour. I think I would like that job! LOL

No stitching last night. I’m too wound up when I get home from class and am wary of frogs. Probably the same thing tonight, but since I won’t get home until about 9:30 it’s no big deal. I have got to get started on my writing project this weekend. I have not downloaded it and my main goal is to do so and get it organized so I at least know what direction I need to go in. I know one of the cases I’m going to brief is the pre-nup agreement for Barry Bonds. Joy and rapture abounds at that thought.

There’s nothing on the calendar at work today. I was really hoping Boss would be gone most of today so I could get the filing finished up today without any interruptions. I came in to find a very large deposition transcript on my desk so I guess I’ll be dealing with that this morning. I’m hoping it’s just a formatting issue and nothing reading-intense.

It’s supposed to rain again later today, but nothing like what we got earlier in the week. I will be doing some early morning errands on Saturday and would be a happy camper if it would start raining when I got home and not let up again until time to go to work on Monday morning. I need to veg at the house and get above mentioned course work done, and get my behind moving on my Shepherd’s Bush exchange piece. I know what I’m going to make, I just need to sit down and do it.

Still haven't received my Market order in the mail, but I found out it's because the INS owner didn't receive notification of payment. It's on the way now though :) Maybe I'll have stash to drool over this weekend, which is probably NOT a good thing since it'll cause me to want to start something!

In sad stash news, my little wooden box from my Folk Art Sewing Roll broke last night. Some how it fell off the shelf it was on and landed on top of my very large and hard Contract Law book. I haven't taken it out of the packaging it arrived in, but it looks like it can be glued back. I have been trying very hard to leave it in said packaging so I wouldn't be tempted to start it.

Oh and I just received a phonecall from Boss telling me that he's document searching this morning and doesn't know when he'll be in. Maybe he told me that before this morning and I had forgotten. I have way too much on my mind to remember things if they're not written down.

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to be fading from bulletin board land a little more. Several of you have already noticed I've been more quiet than usual in certain arenas. The saying "my soul is fed with needle and thread" continues to be true for me but I don't have time to feed my soul and surf the BBs as much as I used to and I'd rather be stitching than surfing. Actually I need to be stitching instead of surfing. This is also why I have been commenting less on other blogs. I am reading them though.

Happy Thursday.
posted by Terri at 8:37 AM |