Sunday, February 19, 2006
It's Sunday already?
Oh my stars, I had so much fun yesterday!  It was so nice to see familiar faces again and I was thrilled to add some new acquaintances.  There were 13 of us and people were sitting on the floor and standing.  I need a bigger house!  LOL Thank you Veronica, Kathi, Melissa, Laurel, Darla, Debi, Laura, Sue, Nancy, Sandy, Jill and Karen for making it a wonderful day.  I can’t wait to do it again!  

Oh and I know several of you were taking pictures, so please share!  I want to start a GTG album in my stitching album linked on the left and figured I’d borrow your pictures instead of taking my own.

Speaking of pictures, a huge lesson yesterday.  Pictures do not do the things we stitch justice!  I was so in awe of the items passed around the room yesterday.  The beauty of the exchanges, RRs and personal pieces just don’t come across in pictures.

Husband hid in his garage all day watching the Olympics and working on his models.  He came into the house at one point before everyone was there and looked like a deer caught in the headlights when he saw us in the kitchen.  He’s a very good sport about it all, though.    He rescued Bandit a few times during the day when the noise got a little much for him.   He wanted to be in the middle of things but is just not used to the crowds or noise.  He also had 3 kids to play with yesterday and they wore him out.

My fabric was picked out yesterday for my Quaker RR on Legacy BB.  I’ll be using Vintage Light Examplar by Lakeside.  It’s so nice to have an extra pair of eyes or 12 to help you decide!

It rained again last night and Husband and I have decided to hang out in the house today and do a whole lot of nothing.  Daytona is in about an hour and I plan on stitching on my HAED QS design today since I finished ABC Festonne’.  I was going to start my quilt square today but discovered just as I was about to stitch that my fabric is antique white and not white.  The only white I have is linen.   So now I need to purchase some fabric (can you believe it?) for both quilts (the other one is aida, which I don’t have either).  I’ll have to venture over to Michael’s tomorrow.
 
posted by Terri at 9:38 AM |