Tuesday, February 28, 2006
It's raining, it's pouring, the drive to work was
long!

Thank you for all the sympathy. My toe feels better this morning, although it’s still a lovely shade of purple and I’m still limping around. I ended up going home from work at noon yesterday because I couldn’t do anything if I propped it up, and if I didn’t prop it up it felt like it was going to explode. I spent most of the day in my stitching chair with Bandit snuggled up next to me, finishing Laura’s quilt square and drooling over Aragorn.


It took me almost 2 hours to get to work this morning. We desperately need the rain, but I wish it would rain a little less in one day and spread out over several. We’re expecting a total of 10 inches, which is so dangerous here because of the flooding, landslides and idiots that don’t know how to drive. I will be leaving early again today to go to the doctor. Thank goodness, or I suspect it would take me 2 hours to get home this evening.


I’ve put up another poll (see upper right column). I really cannot decide which one to start, but I don’t want to start them both. This will be item 3 that comes off my smalls list in my spreadsheet. You can click on the item to see what it looks like. I’ll leave the poll up until I get to that slot in my rotation, so you can vote 1 time each day until the end.

No idea how much stitching will get done this evening. I know we’re going to Costco to browse (depending on the weather). If I do get to stitch it’ll be on my HAED design.

The two images you see are my recent happy dances. The first one is for Laura's Quilt and the second one is a gift for someone not-to-be-named...yet.
 
posted by Terri at 11:06 AM |