Tuesday, February 14, 2006
What day of the week is it again?
It’s Monday. It’s Tuesday. It’s Wednesday.....

Depending on how you look at it, it’s pretty much any day of the week I want it to be! LOL

I was off on the real Monday, so today’s my Monday at work. BUT! I’m off on the real Thursday and Friday, so today could be my Thursday since I’ll be off work for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. And I wonder why I can never remember what day of the week it is?!?

Thank you for the cyber and telephone hugs. I’m okay. Really. I promise!

I’m getting so excited about the upcoming stitching get together. It amazes me how we can live so close to someone in real life and find them on a bulletin board. How lonely we all must have been before the Internet. I’m so glad it’s getting harder and harder for me to remember what it was like to not know anyone but me that stitched.

I finished my stealth project yesterday and pulled fabric and fibers for my 2 quilt squares. I’ll start Laura’s tonight but I’m waiting on some additional info before starting the other one.

Tonight I have a dinner date. I can’t wait to see how good he smells :D
 
posted by Terri at 9:55 AM |