Friday, March 03, 2006
My Fair Fairy
Not to be confused with My Fair Lady (which I could watch all the time). I've been thinking (always a dangerous past time) about changing my fair piece from Mirabilia’s Fairy Moon to Drawn Thread’s Toccata 2. I have no intentions of NOT working on Fairy Moon, it’s just that I’d like to enter some different type of stitching in the fair this year and Toccata has different stitches in it. I keep getting emails and post cards from the fair folks reminding me registration is coming soon and I need to decide what I’m going to do quick to give myself time to stitch whatever and get it framed.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I'm so glad it's Friday, I could just....well, use your imagination. I need a Cosmopolitan.

It's cloudy out this afternoon, but doesn't really look like rain. Come on rain! Keep me home!

Oh, and I'm walking normal today, even without my shoe :D
 
posted by Terri at 1:46 PM |