Saturday, February 11, 2006
Functioning in stealth mode
I'm in hiding this weekend, so don't tell anyone you've seen me around. It's 10:30 a.m. and I'm still in my pj's. Husband is chomping at the bit to do....housework! The nerve! I've ignored him so far, but I have a feeling I won't be able to ignore him for long.

I'm adding links to the pictures of my stash haul I posted about yesterday. Feel free to drool.

Oh, and I'm working on a stealth project which I'll reveal next weekend.

Go Mikey!



Edited at 1:00 to add photos of the items I received in my Valentine Exchange. Cathy was dead on in what she chose for me since my stitching room is sage and mauve! She included some Ghirardelli chocolate squares (which I've hidden from Husband), two Yankee "fresh cut roses" candles that are scrumptious smelling, a beautiful vintage looking card, and Bent Creek's Happy Valentine snapper (I love those snappers!). Thank you, thank you Cathy!

 
posted by Terri at 10:34 AM |