Friday, September 23, 2005
Everyone else is doing it
Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

Result: "I saw Return of the King today."

Posted Dec. 20, 2003. Not quite 2 years ago. Wow! Has it really been that long ago? I also posted on this day that I had completed my Christmas shopping. I guess that's a good thing, since it was just 5 days away.

TGIF! Enjoy yours.

Husband is surfing this morning.

Son is on his way to Cal State Santa Clara and San Francisco for the weekend. He's going to decide if this is where he wants to go to school next. He's probably going to be checking out the waves and the women more than the campus ;)

I'm working on my first cup of coffee and trying to decide if I want to go shopping this morning, or wait and go after work. It's hard to make a decision of such import when you can't see straight yet.

Hurricane Rita: Headed towards MIL and my parents from the looks of things this morning. I'm worried about so many people right now. I'm tired of worrying about people. I'm ready for hurricane season to be over. I know how the people living in the potential strike zones are feeling. I posted on The Wagon a couple of the Typhoons I went through when we were in Okinawa. They're not fun. They invoke praying in people who've never prayed before.

P.S. I know there's a book out there called "He's just not that into you." Is there something similar, like "I'm just not that into you?"
 
posted by Terri at 7:04 AM |