Friday, September 16, 2005
TGIF!

Thank you so much for voting in my little poll.   Looks like I’ll be spending my fair stitching time on Fairy Moon.

Lady of the Flag (already has 30 hours stitched) – 13 votes
Fair Moon (already has 10 hours stitched) – 14 votes
Mermaid of the Pearls (not started) – 4 votes

I’m not sure when I’ll get around to stitching on her.  I’ve been paying close attention to what my September goals were and seeing how much stitching I’m getting I think I’ve overextended myself.  I have 2 more exchanges to participate in, and then I’ll probably not sign up for anymore until the summer.  I love what I am exchanging, but I do want to stitch some other things that I’ll be keeping.  This will also free up some stitching time.

Husband is out surfing again this morning.  Brrrrr.  It’s so interesting having 2 surfer dudes living in the house.  There’s always sand somewhere - in the sinks, in the tubs, on the floors, down my pants.  Last weekend I was itchy walking around the grocery store and discovered when I got back to the Jeep that sand was on the back of my seat and I guess my hair must have whipped down my pants while we were driving.  Oh joy ;o)  I just give the look to Husband and he just shrugs.  LOL

I think we’re going to Ikea tomorrow.  Yippee!  I think I like that place almost as much as Disneyland.  Husband wants some wooden hangers (we’re both doing the closet thing) and I’m going to look for the lights for my corner cabinets and a couple more wooden magazine holders for my shelves.  

I’m also going clothes shopping.  There are so many sales this weekend.  Thank you everyone on the BBs and here for your input.  It’s more appreciated that you know.

I have a test Wednesday night in Constitutional Law so there will definitely be some studying and I’ve decided to make some gumbo.  Last weekend I made red beans and rice.  I’m homesick, and it shows in my cooking.
 
posted by Terri at 7:30 AM |