Sunday, October 17, 2004
It rained!
Good and hard and during the night while we were sleeping. I love sleeping during the rain. It is so needed too. We haven't had rain in 185 days. Of course because we're still recovering from the major burn last October we're now in flood warnings everywhere, but oh, it is so needed!


Sunday Brunch: Furniture

I can browse furniture stores for hours!

1) What size is your bed?

Queen

2) Do you prefer fabric sofas or leather sofas? What do you have?

We don't even have a sofa! LOL In addition to two overlarge recliners we also have a leather loveseat that has recliners in both sides.

3) What wood stain color is your favorite? (Pine, walnut, cherry, etc.)

I really don't have a favorite. Most of my furniture is from asia (except my bedroom) and it's teak

4) What piece of furniture is at the top of your wish list right now?

A rosewood dining table to match my hutch

5) Do you have a piece of furniture in your home that doesn’t seem to fit but that you can’t bear to part with?

I have several pieces handed down to me from my grandmothers. They don't *go* with anything in my house and I wouldn't part with them for all the money in the world.


Lazy Sunday at my house. I have a couple of homework assignments to do, grocery shopping and laundry. I'm in a suzi homemaker mood and will be baking this afternoon inbetween studying and stitching.
 
posted by Terri at 9:10 AM |