Saturday, October 09, 2004
What do you say, when you having nothing to say?
I hate days like this. There are thousands of bits floating through my brain, but none of them connect and I feel like I have nothing to contribute. So everything after this will probably be a jumble or ramble.

I had class this morning. Started learning Excel. Won't learn enough to qualify me as an expert. Want to use it toward organizing my stitching but don't want to put in the effort. Made a 100% on my test last week, though.


Son walked out on his new job this morning. Said his friend left with him. The boss was hollering and screaming about making some sort of quota and they just looked at each other and got up and left. Both went upstairs and applied (and got) a job for some timeshare company. I guess if that's what he wants to do, that's fine by me. At least he's trying to stay employed. He's in SD right now at a museum for Art History project.


Cooking chili for dinner. Stomach is not feeling well (may be why I feel a disconnect) so I don't know if I'll be eating any. I just feel kind of blah all over. My feet are cold but I'm too lazy to dig out some warm shoes. Probably should go climb under a blanket and veg in front of TV. Gosh I hope I'm not coming down with something.
 
posted by Terri at 4:41 PM |