Monday, December 11, 2006
Christmas elves were at my house last night!
I’m furiously typing away on my final paper, that’s due tonight, but I wanted to take a moment to record what I woke up to this morning.

Believe it or not, we finally got our tree put up last night and right about the 5th ornament the power went out again.  Son and Girlfriend asked if they could help decorate the tree, but when the power went out they decided to go to a friend’s house until the power came back on.  Husband and I went to bed without the tree being decorated last night.  

This morning I walked into my living room to see a completely decorated room!  Not only was the tree decorated, but also Son and Girlfriend had pulled out all my holiday nick-knacks and placed them around the room.  It is not the way I would have done it, but it’s the best decorated tree and room I’ve ever had, with the exception of the first year Son decorated the tree and put all the ornaments about 3 feet off the ground (since that was a high up as he could reach).  
 
posted by Terri at 9:31 AM |