Thursday, November 30, 2006
And the torture continues!
No power again last night! This time before 6:30 pm, right in the middle of supper! In fact my spoon was halfway between my potato soup bowl and my mouth and I just knew I was going to dump it in my lap! I wish I had a recording of the words coming out of Husband's mouth as he "thanked" the powers that be for cutting our power for the 3rd night this week.

This time we left the house. Son talked on the phone to Girlfriend and babysat Bandit and the oil lamps while Husband and I headed to the surf shop, B&N and Target. Needless to say no cleaning or decorating took place since it's pitch black in our house. I am beyond furious that this is happening and intend to call the housing office today to find out what the hell is going on.
 
posted by Terri at 8:13 AM |