Friday, March 10, 2006
Random Rambling
I found out in my IP class that the new “reality” show coming out that features inventors will contain a lot of my professor’s clients. While I don’t watch reality shows myself, because there’s no reality involved, I am looking forward to hearing more about the clients and their inventions. I’ll post more about those when the information is provided.

Tragedy struck in my bathroom this morning. My hair dryer wouldn’t come on. There was that brief moment of the feel of heat in my hand and then that very not-so-brief moment of burnt motor smell that permeated the air. Sigh. I had to use the hair dryer I put away back in 1980-something. I think my arm is broke from holding that sucker.

My sister will probably be at my house when I get home from work this evening. This is going to be her last try at IVF and everything I can cross, is crossed, that this is successful. Her husband has decided to get out of the Marine Corps become a roughneck somewhere close to home and they won’t be able to afford to continue.

I came home from class last night to find the cabinet over our coffee pots rearranged. We joined the automatic shipment program for our Tassimo and Husband likes having his pods over the pot. He joked we should install a counter in the window by the front door :) Now my storage containers that are used infrequently are supposed to be residing in my grandmother’s buffet. We’ll see. I did put my foot down when he suggest moving my glass baking pans to under there.

Tomorrow I have a few friends coming over to stitch and bitch and I’m really looking forward to it. I haven’t stitched all week and I feel cranky.
 
posted by Terri at 9:30 AM |