Monday, March 06, 2006
Are you as glad it's Monday as I am?
Ahhh, the beginning of a new week. A chance to start over again. Whatever.

The weekend went by much too fast. I did get my oven cleaned and the top part of my pantry reorganized. We threw away 2 full paper grocery bags full of outdated and stale stuff. It bothered me not. When Son got home last night I told him I’d appreciate it if it would stay organized. I have company coming next week or I’d be working on the bottom half and a hutch I have off the kitchen, but it’ll still be there weekend after next.

I didn’t stitch at all this weekend. When I wasn’t in my kitchen organizing I was in my office organizing. I’m going through a year’s worth of research and tossing and shredding to make room for stash. I have a basket on my desk where I’ve been tossing things that need to be “filed” away and you wouldn’t believe the charts and fibers I found in there. Most of the fibers were from VC’s FOTM that I still haven’t decided how I’m going to organize. I know I’ll be putting up for sale the variegated ones that I could never imagine myself using.

I’ve been trying to read some blogs this morning and must say I’m very impressed with the amount of stitching everyone’s been doing lately. I think we’re all trying to get it done now since the weather will soon be warming up and people will be busy outside with no time for stitching.

For Susan - I bought a beautiful silver distressed bag by Nine West and a very soft black leather Giani Bernini.
 
posted by Terri at 9:39 AM |