Friday, January 27, 2006
TGIF already???
We made it the end of another week. I cannot believe I’ve been on my new job for 4 weeks already! The person whose place I’m taking received a job offer yesterday, and I’m so happy for her. She’s a very good person and I know she’ll be very happy in her new job as secretary at her church. I think, because she’s Boss’s step-daughter, that I’ll get to stay in contact with her.

Husband went surfing this morning. Brrrrr. I think he’s insane to be out there and the last thing he said was that he hoped the water was warmer than the air! LOL Bandit did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, so it was made up around him.

Contract Law was good last night. It seems to be an easy class in the comprehension, but there’s so much of it! I kind of feel like I’m trotting to keep up.

I’m looking forward to some heavy duty stitching this weekend. I have a project to finish up and get in the mail and then I’ll get started on Rouge du Rhin ABC Festonne' after I post a progress photo of The Token.
 
posted by Terri at 11:03 AM |