Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I took the long drive last night
I'll tell you about it later though. See below!

First, I want to thank WG for a great "toy" to play with. Some of my decisions were very hard ones!

General asshats
Circle I Limbo

Militant Vegans
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Saddam Hussein
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

George Bush
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Oakland Raider Fans
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Qusay Hussein
Circle VII Burning Sands

Uday Hussein
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Osama bin Laden
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell




I drove from work to school last night. I left 30 minutes early to go and get my parking pass. It took me about 1 hr and 15 minutes. I'm going to drive over there again Wednesday to get my books but I'm going to leave work at 5:00, when I normally would get off work, and see how long it takes me to get there. If it takes me too long I'm going to talk to Boss about my leaving early on school nights to get to class on time.

The funny thing about the drive is that the turn off to get to the school is exactly where the traffic starts to thin out and pick back up in speed. Both roads I have to take from the freeway are large and high traffic roads to get to another main freeway, which runs parallel to the road the college is on.

As it is, I'm working 8.5 hrs days since I'm eating my lunch at my desk while I'm working. I'm hoping he won't have a problem with it, and would apreciate all the crossed-fingers I can get.

I'm waiting on a callback from the school right now regarding meeting for my challenged classes. Rumor has it that the only meeting time available is this coming Saturday afternoon and that ticks me off since it's the same time that I wanted Melissa and Jill to come over to stitch.

Grrrrr. Sigh. I'm sooooo tired of going to school! Please, please, PLEASE let this be the last term!

 
posted by Terri at 6:43 AM |