Sunday, January 08, 2006
Just a mish mash of things
Sunday is half over and I feel like I’ve accomplished none of the things I wanted to do this weekend.

I got my hair cut and we went to see Narnia yesterday.  I thoroughly enjoyed Narnia and thought about it all evening long.  We’re going to see Syriana this afternoon.  I still need to do laundry, but the grocery shopping is done and put away.

We’ve gone out to eat three times in as many nights.  That has got to stop.  We had Greek Thursday night (yum!), Chili’s Friday because Husband didn’t have charcoal to grill carne asada, and last night I took Husband out to Monterey Bay Cannery after Narnia.  I was so full when we left there that I felt like I was going to hurl!  LOL The food was delicious and we’re kicking our behinds for not going there sooner, since it’s practically across the street from where we live.  Wonderful atmosphere, on the bay and you could see the boats and harbor shops from where we were sitting.

Stitching.  So far I’ve stitched an hour this week!  LOL  I’m working on Folk Art Hornbook and enjoying the different stitches.  I don’t think it’s going to take me long to finish it though since I’ve already stitched 6 letters in that one hour.

Work.  I’m getting the hang of things, including the commuting.  I now know that I have to leave the house by 7:30 or I’ll be late.  I’m leaving work early Monday evening to go to the school and will see how long it takes me to get to campus.

School.  I finally got my tuition straightened out and will get that and my parking pass paid on Monday evening.  I still haven’t nailed down the program director about my challenged classes but I think that’s going to happen next week as well.  I am glad that I have another week to get used to working all day before classes start.
 
posted by Terri at 12:02 PM |