Sunday, January 29, 2006
A much better Sunday
Things are going so much better today and Saturday ended positively.

Husband’s CPR ended up working and so far a heart transplant is not needed.  The tires got replaced on my car, which made my car look even dirtier since you could see where they touched the rims!  LOL

The nail lady called me back at noon and apologized for just seeing my phone message and for leaving me stranded.  I told her not to worry about it that I’d made other arrangements and let it go.  Then she called me back 5 minutes later to tell me that she had me down for Monday (tomorrow) instead of Saturday.  I ended up taking my nails off.  I wasn’t finished when it was time for us to go to the movies but I ended up biting those off during the tense and exciting moments of Underworld.  Great movie, BTW!

We did manage to get a couple of errands done (return at store and tires) but I still have a LOT more than need to be done.  I don’t feel like doing them today though.

We went out to eat last night and the first place we went had an hour wait so we headed back to the car to find somewhere else.  Husband’s car wouldn’t start!  It was deader than a, well whatever you can think of as being dead.  I don’t know what was wrong with it but after we sat there and discussed how we were going to get home, not knowing anyone around to call, he tried one more time and it started.  Weird!I tried my car again this morning to make sure we weren’t going to have to find a battery and it started up just fine.  Husband is out there right now washing both our cars…I just love that man!

Groceries are bought and put away and next on the thing-to-do list is lunch.  I still haven’t stitched this weekend and I have a lot of reading and laundry to do.  Sigh.

Husband is gone all next week so maybe Monday and Tuesday I can get caught up on something.
 
posted by Terri at 12:53 PM |