Monday, January 30, 2006
The beginning of a new week
Husband is gone to the east coast leaving Bandit and me to fend for ourselves.

I made a huge pot of chili for dinner last night so I shouldn’t have to cook for a couple of days. I also made a huge dent in the laundry and except for towels, shouldn’t have any more to do. No homework reading done this weekend though so I’ll be spending the majority of tonight and tomorrow night doing that.

I have maybe an hour left of finishing and then my Valentine Exchange piece will be in the mail. I am waiting on a package of “things” to go with it and am worried it won’t be here in time for me to mail on time.

I’m down in my back this morning. It was painful to lift my right leg to use the brake on the way to work. I have no idea what I did to cause me pain, but I’m trying to hang tough and stay at work.

Reservations have been made for Vegas!!!
 
posted by Terri at 8:52 AM |