Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Thanks for confirming the way I felt
Thanks for the comments yesterday.  I thought at first I was making too big a deal out of it, but between your comments, and those of my co-workers (including Boss), I feel better at it.

As to what I’m looking for, I want something that is just a little bit of color.  I normally wear a very shiny lip-gloss (the kind you put on with the little sponged wand) and I want something that helps to keep my face from looking washed out.  I wear natural colors; so don’t need a whole lot.   Same for my nails.  I wear them natural most of the time, but like a little color, and everything I had was R.E.D.

I’m moving in slow motion today and I don’t know why.  I don’t feel like doing anything and I have some reading to do.  It’s my long day, so maybe in the back of my mind I’m not looking forward to that.
 
posted by Terri at 8:19 AM |