Sunday, August 28, 2005
Sunday stuff
Woohoo! I'm caught up on my Bent Creek Snappers. I've added photos of March - August into the sidebar and I'm working on finishing Shepherd's Bush St. Nicholas Roll now. I'm really excited to be back on it since I want to finish it out as a flat-fold, which I've never made before!

Husband left at 4:45 a.m. this morning. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, and while I'm tired and feel like I could nap, I can't. I hate it when I get this way. I'll zonk early tonight, I'm sure. I did get the grocery shopping done, but other than put them away, I've done nothing else today but veg in front of the TV watching Buffy and stitching. Oh, and I ordered another OTT lamp, for my room. It's all Melissa's fault, don't you know!

The shelves are up, they look really nice and Husband made comment afterward that it was too bad we couldn't put a matching half shelf on the other side of the room (no room). I should be putting my stuff away but I just don't have the energy to organize today. I'm sure some of it will get done tomorrow though.

The hummers have been unbelievable the past couple of weeks. It sounds like a large cat purring outside my window. I filled the feeder yesterday and it's already 1/3 gone.

Update at 9:45 p.m.

I have finished all the stitching on St. Nicholas Roll! This week I'll be getting my supplies organized to create the flat-fold. I have the board and batting and ribbon, now I just need the glue (I can't believe I'm going to glue!) and create the cording I want on the piece.
 
posted by Terri at 4:06 PM |