Monday, August 29, 2005
One day down, 4 more till the weekend!
In today’s mailbox:  Ackworth Engagement Book, Lettres Anciennes Entrelacees by Veronique Maillard and the confirmation for my CATS class! Yippee!  Still waiting on my final order from SB&B, 2 books and the ott lamp I got weak and ordered.  I was doing so well too!  Darn.

I cannot believe how much stitching I’ve done this month!  I’ve stitched more than June and July combined, in fact the only month that I’ve stitched more than this was in January!  I’m truly hoping my stitching time remains high.  I get so much from it and get kind of freaked out when I can’t stitch (if I’m not in a slump).

I worked on my September goals this morning.  I’ll be working on my Treasure Box the next couple of days, but I don’t think I’m going to get 10 hours done on it before the end of the month.  We’ll see.  Since I’m trying to get back into the 10-hour rotation, I may just work on it through Friday.  This coming weekend is the first weekend of the month so I’ll be working on BC September Brings on Saturday and Sunday and hopefully turning my St. Nicholas Roll into a flat-fold on Monday.  If I don’t finish my snapper on Sunday, I’ll pick it back up again after I finish the flat-fold and stitch on it until it’s finished, then go back to finish the 10 hours on Treasure Box.  At least that’s my plan.  Things could change.

I started putting my quilting fabric into its new home this morning.  Now that I have added homework to my list of things to do (Flylady and stitching) it will go a little slower than putting the stitching fabric away.  I’m determined to work on it 15 minutes every morning though.

Work was boring today and all I could think of was how much I wish I were home stitching!  LOL I’m going through 734 pages of bank documents on one of the constructions cases.  Yawn.    

Edited at 10:00 p.m.

I’m checking my email one last time and I have the window open.  I’ve spent the evening in front of the TV watching all the devastating Katrina footage praying for everyone.  I think it’s only fitting that tonight is one of the very rare nights that I can hear TAPS being played as I close my house up for the night.
 
posted by Terri at 7:36 PM |