Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Holy Hormones Batman!
I swear the older I get the more PMS-ier I get. I wish it would just hurry up and get over with!

This morning I'm sitting in my math class and when the professor asks if we had any questions about our homework I mentioned I had one about the last couple of problems. He says "well, we discussed how to do those yesterday" and it just hit me wrong the way he said it, so I said never mind after mumbling something about 'selective' questions. The next thing I know I'm crying! C R Y I N G! Oh my goodness, I was mortified! Of course, then my nose had to start running because I'm trying not to cry and heaven forbid if I sniff because I'm trying to hide that any of this is going on. I managed to get myself under control.

I came home from class and ate the ears off 4 bunny peeps and I feel much better.

Geesh!
 
posted by Terri at 11:29 AM |