Thursday, March 17, 2005
I'm melting! I'm melting!
The stress is just melting away! Today is the first day in I don't remember how many days that I didn't have to set my alarm to wake up at 5 a.m.

My Legal Writing class is over, my other classes are chock full of whatever, but I've got them under control.

I'm one day away from 9 days of no work and no school, a trip to Disneyland with Husband, and hopefully lots of stitching and movie watching and generally just sitting on my butt. I do have homework and a take-home midterm to complete during this time, but no sweat. I have everything I need to accomplish it all and plan to start it this weekend and work on it an hour every day.

Husband came home yesterday and told me that he's to be administratively promoted on April 1 as well as check out of his old job, and into his new one :)

Today, life is good.
 
posted by Terri at 8:01 AM |