Sunday, March 13, 2005
Sunday Sundries
Let's see how much I get done today! I have a long list and only one thing is a have to do and that's Math homework.

Breakfast out with Husband
Groceries
Start chili for dinner
Bathe Bandit
Wash linens
Math homework
Finish March Blows
2 episodes of Farscape
"declutter" office
"declutter" bedroom


Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question," is:

Do you have a favorite designer (or designers)? If so, who is it and why is he or she your favorite?

Yes! I have many favorite designers, but none of them do I own all of the designs for. A few of my faves are Teresa Wentzler, Mirabilia, Shepherd's Bush and Silving Lining. Each of these designers 'talk' to some of my favorite things. Fantasy, beautiful flowers, elegance, lovely verse and color. There are many designs out there that I love that cover these elements.
 
posted by Terri at 11:02 AM |