Thursday, January 13, 2005
There's a rainbow out my window
and it's not from raining. The rain has cleaned up the sky. The beautiful sunrise I'm watching contains yellow, orange, pink, blue, and white from a snip of a cloud. I had to turn on my A/C yesterday for a few minutes to cool down my car!

My counseling session went well, even if I was at the school all morning. I really like my counselor. He had me almost hyperventilating at one point when he was arguing with me that I needed 2 more maths to graduate instead of just the one. He finally figured out he was trying to get me to pass what I needed to transfer to Cal State, instead of just graduate with an AA and leave it at that. I swear at one point I really thought I was going to start crying! He did point out to me that the college is not giving me credit for the Japanese or Oceanography classes I've taken and he sent me to Records to find out why. They are having a hard time comparing it to their classes from lack of a description in a catalog, so I'm going to go back with UMAD's catalog and they'll take copies for my records.

Then off to the cashier's office to get my parking pass and on to Evaluations, where I turned in my paperwork for graduation!

Next up was the bookstore to sell back a book from last term and see if this term's books were ready for pickup, since I ordered them online. Nope, and of course they called about them after I'd already left the campus ;)

Last stop was Financial Aide where I turned in papers that would kill a forest only to find out I won't be reimbursed for what I'd already paid until sometime next month. Rather aggravating considering the interest I could be making on that money.

Work was wonderful yesterday. Monday I was asked to create a spreadsheet on some financial issues for the firm. I was asked to have it done by Friday, but I think I finished it up yesterday. Just need to sit down with the boss and have him look at the it to see if this is what he wants (I don't think he knows what he wants). I'm still working on a construction case and have more or less been put in charge of discovery so I worked on that almost all afternoon.

I never stitched yesterday. I had everything out last night but decided to spend the evening with the lights off watching a movie with Husband. I'll get it back out this morning.

Tonight I think we're going to the movies.

Sometimes these things scare me, especially when they're dead on! The warrior is indeed Husband.




You Are an Old Soul





You are an experience soul who appreciates tradition.
Mellow and wise, you like to be with others but also to be alone.
Down to earth, you are sensible and impatient.
A creature of habit, it takes you a while to warm up to new people.

You hate injustice, and you're very protective of family and friends
A bit demanding, you expect proper behavior from others.
Extremely independent you don't mind living or being alone.
But when you find love, you tend to want marriage right away.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul and Visionary Soul



What Kind of Soul Are You?

 
posted by Terri at 6:47 AM |