Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Those early morning phonecalls
Don't you just hate them! Husband's cell started ringing at 5 a.m. This was after the emergency vehicles that woke us up at 4:30. They weren't next door but they weren't much further away. The rain is still coming down and the roads are worse. Husband still cannot get to work and had to call all his Marines to tell them not to drive in again today.

While I don't wish anyone any harm to self or property, I wish I could stay home today too and stitch! I finished up my 10 hours on Spring Queen this morning. What better thing to do than stitch when you cannot get back to sleep. Just a hot cup of coffee, Aragorn and my needle. Heaven.




Son finally got a call from the bookstore to come back to work. Thank goodness. He's in debt up to his ears with Husband and I.

I received my CATS catalog yesterday. The Burbank show is right before Husband is requesting to leave for Japan. I hadn't planned on staying overnight, but I might make a reservation anyway. Easier to cancel than to make later on. There are a couple of classes that look interesting and you can actually see colored pictures of some of them online. Registration for classes is February so I'd better decide quickly.
 
posted by Terri at 8:48 AM |