Friday, January 07, 2005
First 2005 Happy Dance
I finished the Two-Spotted Ladybug I was stitching for the WBRR. I've posted a link in the left side-bar. Just click the picture for a larger look.

I also received my first stash purchase of 2005. I ordered 9 skeins of Weeks Dye Works from the Needlecraft Corner sale and have already entered them in my stash program and put them on a ring to be hung in my fiber stash cabinet. One of the colors I received is for Delivering Summer that I started January 1, so I'll stitch on that some more tomorrow before continuing on with my regular rotation. I may have a 2nd happy dance tomorrow!

We have a scheduled water outage from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. tomorrow while the base installs water meters in our housing area. Oh boy what fun. Of course it raining here again, or should I say "still," so we don't feel like going anywhere. Lots of TV and stitching for me tomorrow! I feel a numb butt coming on.
 
posted by Terri at 9:47 PM |