Monday, January 31, 2005
Sunday Brunch
Books. One of my favorite things.

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." -Mark Twain

1) Do you use bookmarks?

Does straw paper count?

2) What is your favorite book?

I don't have a favorite book. I do have some favorite series's though.

3) Who is your favorite author?

Again, not just one favorite author either. I like Patricia Cornwell, Diana Gabaldon, Janet Evanovich, and several more.

4) What is the movie you feel is the most authentic version of a book?

The only one that comes to mind right now is Pride and Prejudice. It's been a very long time since I read the book, and I only read it once.

5) Is there a book you wish they would make into a movie and why?

There are several. Any of the above author's series would be great.
 
posted by Terri at 6:40 AM |