Monday, January 24, 2005
I know what time the parking lot fills because
I am a dolt! I was running behind this morning and I left the house without doing my everyday things like brushing my teeth, making up my bed or emptying the dishwasher. As I'm coming up the off-ramp of the exit to school I think to myself that the traffic is awfully light for 8:30 in the morning and it hits me. 8:30? It should be 9:30. That's right, I left the house a whole hour earlier than I was supposed to. Duh me!

I called Husband and told on myself and was ordered to go to the Libary to do homework. Instead I went to Starbucks, grabbed a coffee then headed to campus. The parking lot was only 3/4 filled! I got to park in my favorite spot (last one on the last row) and headed to the student center where I reviewed the first chapter. Now I'm contemplating doing this every morning, since I arrived at class relaxed and reviewed.
 
posted by Terri at 11:29 AM |