Sunday, January 23, 2005
A productive 'stitching' Sunday
I try real hard to not post twice in one day, but as you can tell by my sidebar, I have another completion! It's Spirit of the Heart ©2000 Liberty Street Designs. I believe it's OOP since I have not been able to find a picture of it online anywhere. It's all silks and beads and I really enjoyed stitching it.

I started it in August 2001 while on a trip from Japan to Missouri to visit our son. This was about a month before we moved back to the U.S. I don't know why I haven't worked on it since then, but I'm happy to have it as a finish so early in 2005. I'm thinking of having it finished as a pillow and then adding a beaded scalloped edge using the same beads found in the design. They're such a lovely pearlescent color and I think they may just be my new favorite bead color!

I've decided to retire the next design listed in my rotation. I had originally started it for my sister and when she and her DH divorced a couple of years ago, thought I'd just finish it for Husband and I, but it's just not me. Based on my rotation plan I'm not going to finish it.

So, next up on my stitching list is St. Nicholas Roll by Shepherd's Bush. I'll probably be adjusting the percentages on it when I drag it out, since it was just a guestimate when I created the bar.
 
posted by Terri at 6:03 PM |