Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Is it over? No, not quite, and it won't be over for at least a week, or until all the mail has arrived. I know you know what I'm talking about. The election!

For the first time in my life I've turned my back on people because of the way the behave regarding electing someone to office. I'm talking about the XSBB wars. I don't watch it on TV (remote controls, great invention), I don't have to look at signs in my neighbors' yards (living on a military base is GREAT for that), I don't have to answer my phone to someone pestering me every 15 minutes (having only cell phones is GREAT for this), so why would I let it seep into an area I love.

I made my decision and put it on paper last week.

I got a raise at work yesterday! I was expecting one around the first of the year, but my attorney gave it to me effective the paycheck on the 30th since all my intern paperwork will be turned in next week. Happy dance :)

Exam in Business English today. I think I'm ready. There were a couple of areas I was struggling with early last week, but we had a quiz this past Thursday and it looks like I've figured out those problem spots.

Last night's lecture in Civ Lit was short and sweet. I love some of the war stories she tells us and they stick in my mind and help when I'm testing. It was weird driving to class in the dark. It's harder to find a parking spot too since you can't see across the parking lot.

Stitched more on Dream Lover yesterday morning and am planning on stitching again tonight.
 
posted by Terri at 6:52 AM |