Sunday, August 29, 2004
I went school supply shopping yesterday!

This past Tuesday I bought myself some new professional looking clothes for school and work. I'm on the downside of my requirements for school and the law office I'm working in is casual, but I felt my clothing was too casual for even Southern California.

I always have loved school and always took really good care of my stuff. Yesterday was especially fun since I shopped for adult school supply stuff. I bought a new day planner (I've outgrown the one I've had for 10 years), a 2005 calendar refill, a USB memory stick (my first one!), erasers for my mechanical pencil (that I'd die over if I ever lost), some Bic correction tape, and some stick anywhere lined post its in neon colors.

I could spend hours in office supply stores and had to make myself leave before I went on a spending binge. I really REALLY want a labeling machine and may treat myself to one next payday. I know I'd use it since I have to do portfolios for some of my coursework plus think of all the labeling I could do with my cross-stitch stuff!

:)
 
posted by Terri at 12:12 PM |