Friday, August 20, 2004
My vacation is over and a new 'adventure' begins.

I enjoyed my vacation. I had no firm plans for fun events, and it worked out great. I got more accomplished than I thought I would, too. My stash room is about half organized the way I want it, I'm back to stitching again, and I feel rested.

I have a 6 wk follow up exam for my LASIK surgery this morning and Husband will find out if he's suitable for the operation.

This afternoon at 1:00 I start my new job as a part time legal secretary. I loved the job (and became a total workaholic) when I did it in South Carolina and I'm really looking forward to this one. The atty I worked for in SC handled criminal, personal injury and products liability cases (with a couple of divorces thrown in), this atty handles corporate and real estate (with a few personal injuries and criminals thrown in). I've already been informed that I will be setting up corporations and since it's something I've never done before I'm real excited about this.

Since the Friday Five isn't up, I'll have to check in later :)

But if I don't, have a great weekend everyone.
 
posted by Terri at 6:55 AM |