Wednesday, August 18, 2004
I'm sick of looking at cross stitch stuff!!!

I spent practically all day yesterday in my room surrounded by stash. I completely emptied 3 large boxes of stash yesterday and right now it's sitting in nice neat piles on my floor.

I have a ton of fabric!

It will eventually makes it into my 2 stash cabinets. I also threw away 2 huge trash bags of 'trash.' I'm so tired of looking at it all. I've no motivation to do anything today but sit, so I'm going to stitch for a bit to see if that helps. But because I did go through so much yesterday, I made two huge accomplishments:

1. On the StRIP front, I think I finally have everything listed and in order that I think the items will be completed. I'm sure as I work on a project I'll be able to better see where it really sits in the order of things.

2. I also pulled some stash that I know I'll never stitch and have listed it for sale on 3 BBs (Mirabilia, Just Plain Chat, TWBB). I still have a lot to list but am going to wait until I get some more organization accomplished. I will be adding some TSL, TW and Mirabilia designs.

On the TSL front, there are 40 members, 12 haven't decided what they want to do. I've received some very nice email from several members and my stress over the situation is 100% gone.
 
posted by Terri at 11:03 AM |