Monday, August 16, 2004
Stitcher's Question of the Week

Wow, I'm finally answering one of these on the day it's posted!

If you were to stitch something to be passed on to future generations of your family as an heirloom, what would it be and why?

And it's an easy answer. Indigo Rose's My Son. There are so many designs out there directed toward women and girls and so few toward the men. I have a son and I absolutely love the saying on the design.


I have my final today. I cannot believe I have to go back into school to take it today when classes were over this past Thursday. I'M ON VACATION! I don't want to go back to school today! I am not a happy camper. So to make myself a happy camper I'm going to stop at Michaels and JoAnns on my way home to buy the floss for Mermaid of the Pearls and Fairy Moon. So there.

Son looks like a 6'2" chipmunk. He's supposed to go to work today from 4-9. I know he needs the money, but I'm wondering just how badly. He refused to slow down any this weekend and I worried about him. But, what do I know, I'm just the mom.

Stitching. I did it off and on all day yesterday. It felt like the good old days when I stitched, stitched, stitched. I hope I've got the desire back.
 
posted by Terri at 7:15 AM |