Sunday, August 22, 2004
I feel so lazy today! Sunday is half over and all I've done is grocery shop and sit on my butt in front of NASCAR. The race is just half over at this point and I caugt myself trying to snooze. I should be stitching, but am not in the mood to mess with it.

We're going to the Toby Keith/Terri Clark concert tonight. I guess I'm excited. I don't like being in an enclosed area with large crowds and think some of my trepidition is coming from that. It's an outdoor venue tho, so I think I'll be okay. I'm hoping the weather will continue to be cool.

School starts for Fall term tomorrow. I'm taking 5 classes. Yesterday we got notice in the mail that tuition had increased so I have to pay more money, plus I still have some supplies I need to get. I know Husband would give me the money, but I'm determined to pay my own way. I think it's an example I'm trying to set for Son. Things are very tight for me since I took the lower paying/less hours intern job and I'm so glad I've decided to be more frugal in my stitching spending. This will make it easier for me to stick to StRIPping. I still need to set myself some written goals, since I do better when things are in writing. Plus, I'm a list maker at heart, so naturally I look for excuses. I think ADD has a little to do with that :)
 
posted by Terri at 1:28 PM |