Monday, August 30, 2004
And it's Monday again, already...

First the stitching question of the week.

Do you feel cross stitching requires patience?

No, unless I'm waiting on the mailman. No matter who the designer, how large or small the design, they're all stitched one stitch at a time. Sometimes I have 5 minutes to stitch, sometimes I have 5 hours to stitch. And it's always one stitch at a time. I love watching a blank piece of fabric go from what is that blob thing to a beautiful design.




Here's to a good week for me. I'm trying to set a routine for myself this week. We'll see if I succeed. I'm hoping it'll be something like this:

Mon/Wed/Fri
Up at 7
wash 1 load laundry
catch up on my BBs/Blogs 1/2 hr
homework for an hour
stitch for an hour
work 1-5
Mon class 6-9
every other Fri turn in file managment coursework

Tue/Thu/Sat
up at 7
catch up on my BBs/Blogs 1/2 hr
class 9:30-11 (Sat 9-1)
lunch at home
work 1-5

Sunday
groceries
homework
stitch

We'll see how this goes.
 
posted by Terri at 7:57 AM |