Thursday, May 11, 2006
What next?
Thanks for your concern and hugs. I find it rather sad that I'm so calm about all of this. To me, my being calm bodes ill for Son. I don't know if I'm just tired of so many things going on in my life right now that I'm shutting down on all of it, or if I just don't care. I had absolutely no trouble going to sleep at my normal time last night. No tossing and turning. No dreams. This morning when the alarm when off, the first thing that popped into my head was wondering where Son ended up sleeping last night, but it wasn't a worried kind of thought, more a curiosity.

I know Husband called him this morning to wake him up so he wouldn't miss work. I also found out that Husband told Son last night that he only needed to leave for the night and could come back the next day if he's calmed down. So hearing this Husband told me to call Son today and find out what he's going to do.

I received a couple of text messages from Son last night and did message him back.

I have no idea what to think. It's very expensive here and I know Son cannot live by himself on what he makes. The only people I'm aware that live on their own just moved this past weekend into a 3 BR appt and I don't know if that's where he's gone or what. I do have mental visions of him sleeping in his car, and being homeless, but perhaps that's what he needs to kick his butt into gear. Obviously what we've been doing up until last night wasn't getting anything done.

I think Husband is a bit worried that I'm taking this they way I am since in the past I've bawled buckets for days.

I turned in my final assignment for the one and only class I didn't petition to withdraw from. Here's hoping it's accepted. This is a credit/no credit class, so there's really no grade to give my work, just whether or not I did what was expected of me. I did the best I could working from home, so we'll see. If it's not accepted then I'll have to wait a whole year to take the class again.
 
posted by Terri at 10:56 AM |