Wednesday, May 10, 2006
A "me" update of sorts
Thank you for your hugs. I talked to the doctor. I'm more calm now. I asked him to specify what type of tumor I have since I have to wait so long to come in and see him and I didn't want to be freaking out for a month if it was "nothing." So, it's "nothing" but a fibroid tumor. Whew! I can mentally deal with that a teensy bit better.

I have a friend that works in a spa and after talking to her yesterday evening (after talking to the doctor) she talked me into letting her give me a pamper treatment. I've never done this before am really looking forward to it. She wouldn't tell me everything she intends to do, but I know a facial, mask and hand treatment will be involved. Sounds sooooo relaxing!

Still no stitching, but I have been reading. I'm almost finished with the latest Diana Gabaldon book.

Our federal tax refund has shown up and now we're trying to decide what we want to do with it. I'm thinking about just putting it all toward my debt, but would like to indulge myself in some small way. I will NOT be spending any of it on stitching stuff though.
 
posted by Terri at 9:00 AM |