Tuesday, May 09, 2006
It's beginning to look a lot like summer!
It’s beginning to look a lot like summer!

But you’d never know it by the weather. I swear we had 2 days of spring and now winter’s back. We have May Gray every year, but the temperature is usually moderate. I’ve been wearing sweaters to work for the past week! Brrr. Next up, maybe, June Gloom!

It’s beginning to look a lot like summer!

Husband is doing the Disney Dance. We both love the place and he’s been mentioning it’s time to go again, more and more often. Right now we’re planning on going on the 24th. Boss is on vacation that week and says he wouldn’t miss me if I didn’t show up for work that day. Yippee!!

It’s beginning to look a lot like summer!

Husband and I are planning a 25th anniversary getaway. Originally the planning started on our 20th anniversary. We were still living in Japan and had decided that our 25th would be spent in Scotland. Of course, he was also supposed to be retired by now, so since that’s not happening we’ll be spending our 25th anniversary driving up to San Francisco. Can’t wait!

It’s beginning to look a lot like summer!

My birthday is around the corner and the last place I want to spend it is at work. Since it falls very close to the 4th of July holiday I’ll be taking a long weekend and doing whatever I want to do, even if that includes nothing!

Typical of summer, busy, but I love it!

Husband tap danced on someone’s desk yesterday and was told that I should be receiving a phone call from a doctor by Thursday. All they would tell him was that all my test results are in.

updated at 4:00
I have a tumor.
 
posted by Terri at 11:09 AM |