Sunday, April 23, 2006
I started a new project today
Instead of finishing up what I’m working on, I started a new stitching project today, but not the one I should have started, and not the one I said I was going to start! LOL

I should be finishing up my Hornbook Sampler, but I don’t feel like digging out the other color needed (DMC 822) to finish it and I don’t know where my iron on sizing is and don’t feel like hunting for it.

I should be starting on my stitching journal and Quaker RR piece, but I can’t think well enough today to figure out what size fabric I need for the journal. Husband will help me with that later this evening when he’s finished working on his Jeep.

I said I was going to start Le Marquoir de Justine, but I don’t feel like cutting the fabric today, so I’ll probably do that tomorrow evening after dinner.

I did start Blackbird Designs’ Strawberry Garden. This will be my first Blackbird Designs’ design and I love the colors of the fibers and fabric.

We took Bandit shopping today. He did horrible in the car. He was shaking so hard he was so nervous. We stopped at Lowe’s first so Husband could run in and grab some paint supplies for the Jeep and the whole time Bandit and I sat in the car he panted and drooled all over me. Once we got to the pet store he was okay, except he was too busy checking out all the weird smells, being insulted from being called skinny by two scrawny little girls (LOL) and trying to bump noses with a couple of very large dogs, to pick out his new squeaky toy. He only asked to be picked up 2 times, so I consider that a good thing.

We’re trying to socialize him and get him used to riding in the car since we’re hoping to drive home for Christmas and take him with us. The last time we went home we left him with Son, but I don’t want to do that anymore. Of course, if gas prices continue to rise like they have been, we won’t be driving anywhere for Christmas. Gas went from $3.13 yesterday to $3.35 today. This is the highest I’ve ever seen it in our area.


 
posted by Terri at 4:28 PM |