Friday, December 02, 2005
TGIF!
First, I want to thank you for your hugs regarding Husband’s Marine. It such a sad time for all of us right now. The deceased Marine was a Lieutenant and I don’t think they had been married very long. The Lt’s unit will be having a memorial service next week and Husband’s unit will be doing something for her.

As also posted by Autumn, our LSU Tigers are playing for championship this weekend. Husband has promised me that we’re going Christmas shopping early tomorrow morning, but I have a feeling it isn’t going to happen because he’ll be worried something will keep us from watching every minute second of the pre-game stuff. BUT! Since I don’t have any homework we can go on Sunday, if he’ll agree to get the grocery shopping done on Saturday, instead. I think I’ll do a “tailgate” party for him.

I managed to stitch for 2 wonderful, guilt-free hours yesterday morning before going to work. I would have stitched last night, but Husband needed some paints from Michael’s so we met for a salad after I got off work and then we wandered around Michael’s afterwards. I ended up purchasing things to make my first beaded scissor fob. I was tired when we got home and instead of stitched just read the BBs and vegged in front of the TV for a bit. As soon as I hit “send” for this entry I’m off to stitch.

I’m working on some loan spreadsheets at work and spent the majority of yesterday fretting over them. I am no expert in Excel, but I’m the only one in the office that knows anything, so Boss has me creating a program to track his loans. He and a couple of people came together and invested some money and they loan money to people. I’d love to get in on it, but current finances don’t make that possible.

At dinner last night, Husband and I again talked about how much we both would love to stay living here. He always says we cannot afford it, but he’s never really looked into it. One of the advantages of where I work, and Boss’s specialty, is that I’ve met a lot of real estate people and I want Husband to allow me to see what they could find in our affordability range. It couldn’t hurt, right?

Here’s to a great weekend!
 
posted by Terri at 7:57 AM |