Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Halfway there
There's really no set number of pages required for my report, but I'm the type of person who feels like it's not a real effort unless it's "this" many pages long. I never count the cover sheet or my bibliography or Points and Authorities pages though and my reports are always quite lengthy. I don't know why I do this, but I do know that if an instructor tells me that my report has to be a minimum of "this" many pages, I have trouble meeting that goal. LOL

Anyway, I'm half way to where I feel I need to be for my report to be properly presented. I've decided to back it up with a hand out for each class member of the current controversies (about 3 pages) and a poster or something similar of the various political cartoons created by the Supreme Court ruling in Kelo v. City of New London. It's such a serious matter, that I feel the cartoons will help provide some levity and still get the point across.

Still no stitching. I was going great guns on my HAED project too. I need my stitching.

Husband is in charge of dinner tonight. There's very little in the pantry, so I'm really looking foward to seeing what he comes up with.

In other exciting news, the sticker on my car was renewed today until 2008. That seems so far away.
 
posted by Terri at 9:43 AM |