Saturday, November 19, 2005
Still waiting
although I’m better at it today than yesterday.

I got all my running around and errands for the day done early. I love having a plan for errands, especially now that gas is so expensive.

I’m caught up with everything except straightening my office. It’s still a disaster but I’ve spent my cleaning time on writing my final paper for Constitutional Law. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I signed on for eminent domain. There’s so much information out there!

Stitching-wise I started HAED’s QS Letting Go. After 3.5 hours of stitching I have something that looks like nothing, but at least the colors are pretty! LOL I’ll post a picture at 10 hours.

I made a major decision and asked to be dropped from the SBBB today. I feel really bad that I mailed my stuff out so late and decided this was best for me. I need to concentrate on my studies more than anything, so I can graduate (again) in May (hopefully) and my stitching needs to be my stress-reliever, not my stress-creator. I feel sad about my decision though.
 
posted by Terri at 5:48 PM |